Often people think that investment planning is an event, like drafting a will, but it is a process—an ongoing process. You are at the first step in that process which begins with a discussion about your financial values and objectives. Our team encourages a complimentary get acquainted meeting to explore an overview of your situation, and to fully disclose how we work and answer any questions that you may have. Subsequently, if you decide to enroll our assistance, we will take a confidential review of your present financial situation before beginning a formalized strategy to accomplish your goals.
In preparation for our second meeting, you might want to use the checklist below as a guide for collecting documents.
Note: Because the checklist is all-inclusive, some portions may not apply to you.
- Retirement Plan Statements
- Corporate Pension—Profit Sharing Plans, 401K, etc.
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Certificates of Deposit
- Mutual Funds
- Real Estate Ltd. Partnerships
- Other: __________________
Insurance Benefit Information
- Description of Employment Benefits Available and Currently Elected with cost data
- Personal Life and Disability Insurance Policies with most recent annual statements with cost data
- Other Personal Insurance (Long Term Care, Cancer, etc.)
- Insurance on Assets (Vehicles, Homeowners, Renters, etc.) with description of coverage and cost on recent billing